Bloggintresserade

visitor stats ://

måndag 25 augusti 2008

SHINee Releases Second MV

SHINee-1stAlbum.jpg SHINee Vol. 1 - Love Like Oxygen image by p_chan

SHINee releases a second music video for the title song off their first album, “산소 같은 너 (Love like Oxygen).” SHINee has already performed this song at the SMTOWN Live’08 concerts and on Inkigayo,

Omg ,I Loove them , Ecp key and Minho in this mv, do u know why ?
course they were more seen in the video , and finally We could hear a real rap from Minho ! Thank God !
I just loove their dance movies ,omg , and onew shoes touch at the beginning ! He owns it !
I have noticed that bling bling sings more then the other members , i know that he is main singer but , does that mean that he has to sing every minuet ? , ... But Gosh Who are complaining on that ! hehe , not me at least! i was just pointing out that !

However , Did u notice teamin´s transform . From cute mushroom , to super cool kid with a hat ! ! wow

I have to say that SHINee Got talent ! I have seen so many talent kidz , but SHINee is top of them ! So Moove Out Bitches ! LOL ,

and here is the MV ! EnJoy !








coverCD.jpg COVER SHINee 1st Album image by myhoshizoraarea

And here is the CD cover , isn't it lovely , I can see myself having it on my hand someday , with some autographs , And hand touches from Shinee !
Then i have to keep on dreaming .... becoz that is soo far way from reality , or Is it ?

Inga kommentarer:


I <3 JaeJoong