Bloggintresserade

visitor stats ://

söndag 24 augusti 2008

SHINee + Swedish= Love




ooOMG ! Shinee ! what can i say ! Wearing a Swedish sweaters !
Do U guys want me to faint or what ?
seriously I m about to go crazy , i have seen Jaejoong wearing a Swedish t-shirt , but it was a fanpic , so the picture wasnt so clear ,but Shine , wow , u really surprised me !
If i had a world by my own , everthing would be SHINee , trust me ! HAHA


and here are the pictures , Enyoj !

SarangHamida Shinee !

I Just Loove the pictures ! They are Like professors models !
shinee_20080819_seoulbeats2.jpg shinee image by soo_fish shinee_20080819_seoulbeats4.jpg shinee image by soo_fish
shinee_20080819_seoulbeats6.jpg shinee image by soo_fish
shinee_20080819_seoulbeats5.jpg shinee image by soo_fish shinee_20080819_seoulbeats.jpg shinee image by soo_fish

"In my life that is so dark, your existence that is like the stars in the night sky
gives me hope"



Inga kommentarer:


I <3 JaeJoong