Bloggintresserade

visitor stats ://

lördag 27 september 2008



BoA, “When I listen to SHINee sing ‘Noona is so pretty’, I feel pretty”

boa.jpg Kwan boa image by hot_chiks


During one of the interviews, BoA talked about the plans on her advance into the American market, her close relationship with Lee Soo Man and how she feel pretty when she listen to SHINee’s ‘Noona is so pretty’.

‘Asia’s Star’ BoA is set to advance the American market.

BoA was on KBS ‘Entertainment Weekly’ on 20th September doing an interview together with Lee Soo Man after her press conference. BoA said, “Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim (teacher) is like a friend to me, and he taught me a lot. Lately I tend to call him by ‘Sam’ in the slip of my tongue.”

She also added, “Recently I’ve also been feeling a greater sense of seniority in age in front of the juniors. I feel pretty when I hear SHINee sing ‘Noona is very pretty’.”

“I still prefer being called ‘cute’ as compared to ’sexy’. And I like working with Lee Soo Man.”

And regarding her advance into the American market, BoA said, “The day I advance into the American market will be the big day for me. It is the day I spent the past 2-3 years preparing for. The title song ‘Eat You Up’ was made especially for me. And when I am filming for the MV or recording, I don’t feel tired at all.”

Lee Soo Man also spoke up, “There has been a lot of interests and concern since BoA is regarded by many as Asia’ top star. But what’s important is that BoA is taking this step out and embarking on this special quest.”
----------------------------------------------------------

Oh How cuute !
Boa, I Know the feeling of hearing "Noona Nomu Yeppo"!
=)

So Dont Worry , Just be Happy

Inga kommentarer:


I <3 JaeJoong