Bloggintresserade

visitor stats ://

måndag 29 september 2008

Happy Belated Birthday, Hyun Bin!













Now let's take your mind off all the boybands for a while. Here's an update of another pretty boy or should I say man? Wonder if you guys still remember Hyun Bin from My Name is Kim Sam Soon's fame. He's just turned 27 recently (Korean year) on 25th Sept.

He recently celebrated his birthday with his fans from Japan, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore and other Asian countries held at the Dome Art Hall on 27th Sept. Among other celebrities attended the fanmeeting which titled The Present are Jang Dong Gun and Kim Dong Wan, his co-star in the 2004 movie Spin Kick. He even sings 3 songs for the event! Can he sing? The only time I listen to his singing was during the Noraebang (karaoke) scene in My Name Is Kim Sam Soon and it didn't impress me much.
source :shenyuepop
Hyun Bin and Dong Wan doing the infamous Tell Me dance



Credit: Newsen + 우리국이@ dc hb + teakfan@youtube + hb fan + binniemylove.net + as tagged

Inga kommentarer:


I <3 JaeJoong