Bloggintresserade

visitor stats ://

måndag 13 oktober 2008

Heey Guys
<3
love-1.jpg lOVE image by san2_01
As u have noticed I have been away from my lovely blog a long time now sadsmile.gif Sad Smile image by limabeanlover , i think that u guys can figure out the reasons why i have been away .
Hm .....
Homework s ,tests and alot of difficult essays i have been forced to do, so i didn't had a one single sec to login here =)

It is like the first time i actually doing my school duties for real , before i was like, eeh whatever i will pass this test somehow but unfortunately , recently i have fell in love with a geek , he is not really a geek geek but he super genius , and soo freaking adorably.

Thanks to him i realized how smart i was in reality!!


moreover


It just making me soo happy that actually people are reading my blog , i reameber when i first thought that i could start my own blog, i never had the thought that it be a well-turned-out! So thnx guys for the supports

And take care and be happy !
love-1.jpg love image by thechamenos


Inga kommentarer:


I <3 JaeJoong