Bloggintresserade

visitor stats ://

söndag 12 oktober 2008

Yoogun + Solbi “They both have feelings for each other?”



N2006020311224901701.jpg U-Gun image by aerogirl2004 200609250924211001_1.jpg Solbi image by exoticax


Yoogun and Solbi expressed that they have an interest in each other.

On the latest KBS 2TV ‘Star Golden Bell’, which aired on the 11th at 5:20, Yoogun and Solbi,who both were guests on the show, established a love line with each other.

MC Ji Sukjin asked Solbi “Between Kang Sungjin and Yoogun, who would you want to date? She replied “I wanted to date Kang Sungjin sshi.” Then she surprisingly said ”I can date Yoogun sshi anytime.”

Solbi’s honest and unstoppable words caused Yoogun to have a shocked expression on his face.

After Solbi boasted about how she was so sexy and full of charm and sang ‘Do it Do it’, in which Yoogun confessed “I like Solbi sshi,”

Hearing this, Solbi said “I have feelings for him.” And thus created the surprisingly love line.

source: gomdoriii
credit: Yahoo Korea News

________________________________

OMG NOOO way !!!!!!!!!!!!
My heart is broken , for some reasons ! ?
I Do not know if this is guud news or not ? should i bee happy for them or what , even if they end up 2gether , their love will not last forever ! ...
soo i think i will glue my heart together again ! LOL
what a Geek i am !

Inga kommentarer:


I <3 JaeJoong