Bloggintresserade

visitor stats ://

lördag 27 december 2008



1226773740_081115main02.jpg picture by our_last_angel


Hellu guys !

I cant believe that i have seen MKMF 2008 (I saw it on Arirang Tv with eng subs ^_^), and i was crying while i was watching it , partly that i was happy to dead to see all my idols on tv, and because i couldn't be there and see them in reality . The funniest thing is that i have seen alot of it

Most of Award Winners deserved to win those award that were given to them.

Like ....

SHINee =
Best male newcomer group !! Chukahamnida I was praying for this award to be them´s !!!
Nell “Time of Collecting Memories” =Rock Award (YEAH , w)
DBSK "Mirotic” =Best Album in the year award !!
Davichi =New Female Award !!
Brown Eyes Don’t Go, Don’t Go” = Ballad/R&B Award!!
TVXQ = Overseas Viewer award <3>
Wonder Girls = Girl Group award!!

congratulations to Ya all







1 kommentar:

Kai Lamont sa...

I love reading your "Dogulita WOORLD" hope you come back again :)


I <3 JaeJoong