Bloggintresserade

visitor stats ://

tisdag 30 december 2008

_______________________________________________________

Romeo save me, I’ve been feeling so alone
I keep waiting, for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don’t know what to think





Taeyang
is amazing singer i really loove his "look only at me" and this cover he made Don't Wanna Try by Frankie J....
I was teary-eyed , just hearing him playing the piano at the same time he was singing
!
He is really a mind bogging guy !!
Shiit sooo dame amazing ! and have i forgot to mention that his ENGLISH was beyond belief...
................ and Junsu ur are Tooo GOod To Be true , I never knew that you could play the Piano

U Guys Blow me away with your talents !!! Hope there will be more duets ! =)







The WonderBoys is back

( @SBS Gayo Daejun
SHINee: Tae Min
Big Bang: Seungri
SJ-H: Shindong, Sungmin
2AM: Jo Kwon
)



This time they sung "kissing you" with SDSD and "Nobody by Wondergirls ... and they were even more hilarious
The scaring thing was that both SungMin and 2am´s Jo Kwon act most feminine out all of them, but SungMin was too adorable to add!!!
TaeMin My
sweetheart !!! <3 class="tyda_entry_inflected" title="plural">



Inga kommentarer:


I <3 JaeJoong