Bloggintresserade

visitor stats ://

torsdag 4 juni 2009

ある日ゴジラは東京を破壊中にキティに一目ぼれしちゃった。
aru hi gojira wa toukyou wo hakai chuu ni kiti ni hitomebore shichatta.
(One day while destroying Tokyo, Godzilla saw Hello Kitty and it was love at first sight!)

LOL XD



love.jpg love image by rossi_ochi02


Hii Guys !! it has been a while ago sense i wrote here last , it kind of dead here on my blog!! =) I have actually noting to write about today , It s rainy here in sweden thats all i can say for sure XD .But i have found some JAP words/ sentence that i find very interesting . Here are some

一目ぼれ (hito me bore)
love at first sight ,hehe


夢中(mu chuu)
Lost in thought, in a daze, ecstasy


百年の恋も冷める(hyaku nen no koi mo sameru)
(Even a 100 year old love can turn cold)

okiii ...I admit i have no LIFE ...Heheh .. XD
Cya Guys



------------------

1 kommentar:

Dylana Suarez sa...

Just came across your blog! It is lovely!

colormenana.blogspot.com


I <3 JaeJoong