Bloggintresserade

visitor stats ://

måndag 22 juni 2009

LOVE
http://hem.passagen.se/sjern/love.gif

Right now, I felt like giving up.
The dreams I had of my younger days
of love was to be thrown away when
a nice person, a kind person was all I looked for.
That's when you came along.Since some time back, every time I saw you
I'd really despise the girl who made you cry

___________________________

Hi guuys again ! Recently i had so much to do , but now its Summerbreak ,thats means its halleluja moment ....Yey. But the thing is that im really bored , coz i have no job , nothing to do. I sleep the whole day and at night i have so much engeri that i could do so many eassys i want. ! It feels like eddward have visist me , and made me a vampayr....heheh I wish to XD

As i said before i have nothing wise to do nowdays , so i just search in YT . I found this song called "Wipe the tears" by AJ . You know AJ The dancing Shoes Guy and to my surprise i have to say that i did not knwe that he was this gooood , dame i just loove his childish+ adorbal voice . No one told me about this side of him , and how good he can sing !! Im In Love With This DUDE ,

btw check out his vid , if u had not seen it , or if u already seen it , Seee it and enjoy =)
(BTW i would like to hear just him , minus the rappers , coz the song is yeh bbeo without them , just AJ´s clear voice would be fine )







I have an other thing to tell yah guys hehe. I have finshied a korean drama called "How to meet a perfect Neighbor" . All i can say is that i have learn something and that is that i never will ever juge a drama after what its called or the cover of it , coz u have to see the inside to before u back off . Coz what i did when i first heard about this drama was that i juged it right away . I was like , "i would never wacht it" , "its probaly about old people and thier boring life and so on." Hehe and to not foget about the cover of the drama , it was the cover and the name of the drama who made me 110% sure that it was a boring drama !!

Now when i have seen it , i have to say that I looove it and i will always love it , i will never forget about it coz it was one of the best drama i have seen in while ! Gosh , if it wasnt for my sister , that forced me to watch it , then i think i would had to miss something that was this good ..!! Thnx sis =) I promies from now on i will lisen to u more often...

So my finally conclusion is that i will never juge something after its cover or name !! I will see the inside of it and juge it !! and u guys promies me that u will do the same.... and lets spread announcement together ! heheh Cya guys have a nice day/night/party/ :)

Btw have u seen it , and liked it /or disliked ,just leave a coment =)
and dont worry i wont bits

Here is the cover of "How to meet a perfect Neighbor"
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6585/neighborposterji9.jpg

1 kommentar:

Dogulita sa...

Ohhh Girl !! Thats what you always say!!....but how come every time i show u a new drama your strictly against it, just the way you were when i showed you How to meet the perfect neighbor =P, and all those other awesome dramas ...Ahah lol =), But to be honest that drama had a poor cover....But some dame fine actors =P


I <3 JaeJoong